Wednesday, January 4, 2012

too many things to be happy about....and yesss..Welcome 2012!

Hello beautiful people,

First of all, a very very Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful year 2011 and may this new year, 2012, brings tons of love, happiness and success to you and your loved ones. I wish you a healthy, happy and a prosperous new year.


Secondly, my apologies to all my followers. I have been out of touch for so long. I had many things going on from job to family issues, from moving to relationship stuff, and etc etc.

I would say November-January is the month of gaining weight due to the festivities, family gatherings and all the good food that we eat during this time. Infact, I might just be looking for excuses for myself since I gained about 10 pounds in the last month. I came back to Omaha to visit my boyfriend and he noticed that my dresses fit me tighter, my arms looked bigger and my whole body looked healthier (healthier sounds better :P). So this time I had to change outfits more than usual to get ready, thus making him wait longer time...lol.

My boyfriend and I agree that December and January is our months and we have to be together at these times no matter what. So I came to visit him early December so we could celebrate Christmas, his Birthday (12/28), New Year, our Anniversary (01/02), my Birthday (01/10) and what not...This is a time of celebration and a good reason for us to see each other. My birthday is the next and I'm already excited for that. We really don't need any occasion for a celebration or for having fun but these are some moments that have always been extra special to us that we can't miss to be together celebrating. 

My boyfriend bought me some beautiful flowers and an Anne Klein coat for the anniversary and I absolutely love them. I would like to share some pictures with you all and I hope you like it too.
I adore this wine glass. My boyfriend bought a set simply coz it reminded him of Vampire Diaries that I'm crazy about and he knew I'd love it.
  
 Thank you all for reading. I hope you liked it.

Happy Blogging and once again HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!

Lots of love :)
Top: Gap
Skirt: Express
Purse: Coach
Shoes: Macy's
Bracelet: Macy's

15 comments:

  1. welcome back. nice coat, its classic. take care.

    cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the comment and the wishes lady.
    I know how we girls hate gaining weight, even i have gained some weight and just hating it.
    well i can see the happiness in the photographs and the cozy moment that you enjoyed. lovely lady, wish you all the happiness and u should know it that you are a strong lady who did bungee, wow that amazing lady. take care! and keep posting and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year too! :-)

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year!! nice outfit!!
    new follower! hope you follow me back!!

    http://strawberryworld-bb.blogspot.com/

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year darling!!!! Gorgeous coat! Love that Christmas tree!
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year!!! Amazing look!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment. Gorgeous blog and wonderful posts!:=)
    Following your blog.Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey thanks for visiting my blog dear I am your new follower happy new year girl..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd just like to greet you a very Happy 2012! More power to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how beautiful is always your blog! Happy New Year

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing! :) Love your shoes...
    happy new year! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit and great photos =)
    Also, thank you so much for your lovely comment

    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh,cute jacket. whats your citizenship? :)

    xoox ChloƩ

    ReplyDelete

Thank u for visiting my blog. I appreciate all your comments. Don't forget to drop your blog url; I'll certainly visit you back.
Have a great day!